White is the color representing purity and has been in vogue since times immemorial. White symbolizes transparency and since white is the color that reflects everything, white diamonds glitter a lot in their brilliance.
Their shimmering appeal cannot be resisted by everyone and possessing white diamonds conveys a style of high appeal and posh taste.
White diamonds are produced in mines all around the world. They are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. However, the white diamonds produced in the Argyle mine are particularly brilliant and of high quality. Basically, white diamonds are colorless diamonds and are of very high value since they have very little impurities present in them. They are transparent having a tint of color in them. White diamonds are scientifically classified as Type I diamonds.
The grades of white diamonds are from a scale of pure white (D, E, F), to white with slight color or suggestion of color (G, H, I, J). At the bottom of this grade chart is the white diamond with a yellow tint (Z), which are the cheapest and least desirable. However, white diamonds with a secondary pink color command a higher price per carat than ordinary white diamonds. This is so because the secondary pink color is a kind of effect, which causes the white diamond to display bold flashes of pink when viewed from the top and pink color is a very rare color in diamonds, thereby a tint of pink in white diamonds attracts high price.
Loose white diamonds may come in a variety of shapes such as asscher, cushion, emerald, heart, oval, pear, etc. Loose white diamonds are also available in pairs and may be used as studs. White diamond matching pairs may also be used to make a perfect pair of sparkling earrings. In order to make a perfectly matched pair of white diamonds, they have to be cut from the same rough.
A white diamond solitaire pendent is a kind of accessory that never goes out of style. A white diamond solitaire is just a single piece of diamond embedded in a ring or a pendent.
Brilliant white diamonds can be embedded as engagement rings, marriage rings, in necklaces, in earrings, etc. Brilliant white diamonds have a charm of their own since its wearer conveys a unique style which is unmatched.
The charm of wearing white diamonds never fades away. One is always dazzled by their brilliance and they encompass everlasting sense of great taste.
- 0.21 ctw, 4.25 x 3.67 mm, K White Color, SI1 Clarity, Oval Cut Natural Diamond
- 0.23 ctw, 5.12 mm x 3.52 mm, White F Color, I1 Clarity, Pear Shape Loose Diamond
- 0.23 ctw, 3.42 x 3.28 mm, E White Color, SI2 Clarity, Princess Cut Real Diamond
- 0.39 ctw, 4.36 mm Size, White K Color, I2 Clarity, Round Brilliant Loose Diamond
- 0.18 ctw, 3.13 x 2.95 mm, I White Color, VS1 Clarity, Princess Cut Real Diamond
- 0.35 ctw, 4.19 mm Size, G White Color, I2 Clarity, Round Brilliant Loose Diamond
- 0.26 ctw, 5.04 x 3.60 mm, F White Color, I2 Clarity, Pear Shape Natural Diamond
- 0.23 ctw, 3.31 x 3.12 mm, White I Color, I1 Clarity, Princess Cut Loose Diamond
- 0.23 ctw, 3.94 mm Size, White G Color, I2 Clarity, Round Brilliant Loose Diamond
- 0.52 ctw, 4.85 mm Size, L White Color, I3 Clarity, Round Brilliant Loose Diamond
- 0.48 ctw, 4.81 mm Size, G White Color, I3 Clarity, Round Brilliant Loose Diamond
- 0.19 ctw, 3.06 x 3.02 mm, H White Color, SI2 Clarity, Princess Cut Real Diamond
- 0.22 ctw, 3.33 x 3.17 mm, H White Color, I1 Clarity, Princess Cut Loose Diamond
- 0.20 ctw, 3.82 mm Size, J White Color, SI1 Clarity, Round Brilliant Real Diamond
- 0.31 ctw, 3.60 x 3.60 mm, I White Color, I2 Clarity, Princess Cut Real Diamond
- 0.27 ctw, 3.39 x 3.29 mm, White J Color, I2 Clarity, Princess Cut Loose Diamond